Using Zombie bits with Chaos Nurgle

After receiving the Zombie regiment box ( thanks Christian ) I decided to try using some of the parts in my Chaos Nurgle models , to make them look a bit more plague-ish.

I used an old 40k Chaos Marine figure and a couple of Fantasy Chaos plastic Marauders adding some rotting body parts from the Zombie sprue , the Marauders were looking a bit healthy for my Nurgle plague army.

Here are some pics before paint, you can see the parts that were added in grey.





and painted



Comments

  1. I tried to use as many zombie bits as I could for my marauders.

    also the spare guts that come on the sprue are good for adding onto shields and banners to make them look more 'organic'. I like the paint job on your maruaders, but I have to be honest, I'm not so keen on the plague marines (conversions not painting).

    I also used a zombie musician for my chaos warriors. All the old regiments used to use a drummer boy, so I figured, why would chaos warriors be any different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warp, I agree , I think the fantasy conversions are more believable, I like fat plague marines with gasmasks and hoses , but I have a ton of old chaos marine models that need to be modeled into my nurge army , I am going to have to keep working on it .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment