2nd Mechanized Rough Rider is painted and named!


Alright, I finally put a regiment name onto my few Imperial Guard models that I have finished so far. My regiment will be called Bishkek 2nd and this Rough Rider unit is from the 1st batallion.
I painted this model the same as my first Mech Rough Rider, although I didn't highlight this one too much with Golden Yellow, used more fresh layers of Ochre Yellow Foundation Paint.
Here is the link to the first rider unit, here is the link to how I kitbashed this 2nd model, using a variety of different models and brands.

Enjoy!
Mike

Comments

  1. Great conversion! I love the guardsman...very cinematic pose and look.

    And I'm always impressed by your paint jobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool model and nicely painted too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome conversion mate, it must have taken you quite a while to get the positioning just right. Very nicely done, the whole model looks amazingly modelled and painted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I can't wait to see what other Mech Rough riders you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job on the face. Very fine painting, in every sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment