Khorne Berzerker Test Model


I have a bunch of these sitting around, and though my Death Guard is a pure Nurgle army, I have a bunch of mixed Chaos Marine stuff, and I thought that I might put some of these together for a possible mixed army.





I used this model to play around with highlights and figure out how I will paint the reds and which washes to use. It is nice to get away from the mottled greens that my Nurgle marines use, as I think it comes across as sloppy looking. I enjoy the crispness of the bright red tones against the gold.

John

Comments

  1. That's a nice looking red! The model as a whole looks very good.

    My only suggestion would be to make the 'eyes' a burning orangey yellow or a different color completely. Just so that they pop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment